This Legal Notice regulates the use of the website www.stonewegliving.com, (hereinafter referred to as, the Website), which is owned by Stoneweg Spain S.L. (hereinafter referred to as, Stoneweg), with tax ID no. (N.I.F.) B66607508, and registered address at Paseo de la Castellana, 8 bajo Derecha, 28046 Madrid (Spain), with telephone no. +34 91 037 87 62, and email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, and registered in the Madrid Trade Register in Volume 37420, Folio 55, Section 8, Sheet M 667063, second entry.
1. USE OF THE WEBSITE
Users hereby undertake to not use the Website to engage in activities for purposes contrary to the law, morals or public order, and, in general, to make use of the Website in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in this Legal Notice.
Stoneweg hereby acts, exclusively, as the party responsible for the Website in its capacity as information service provider of its own services, and shall not be responsible for content that, in contravention of this notice, users may send or publish, and users shall be solely responsible for the truthfulness and lawfulness of said content.
Stoneweg may interrupt the Website service being used by any user and immediately terminate the relationship with said user where it detects a use of the Website or any service offered thereon that may be considered contrary to that set forth in this Legal Notice.
2. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
This entire Website—namely, its text, images, brands, graphics, logos, buttons, software files, colour combinations, as well as the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of its content—is protected by intellectual and industrial property laws, and its reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation is hereby prohibited, save for personal and private use.
Stoneweg does not guarantee the accuracy or error freeness of the content, nor does it guarantee that the free use of said content by users does not infringe third-party rights. The sound use or misuse of this Website and its content is under users’ responsibility.
The reproduction, broadcasting, copying, transfer or redistribution—whether in whole or in part, and regardless of its purpose and the means used in connection therewith—of the information contained on the Website, without Stoneweg’s prior authorisation is likewise prohibited.
The Website may include links to third-party sites. Third-party websites have not been reviewed nor are they subject to controls by Stoneweg, who may not be held liable for the content of such websites nor for the measures said third parties may adopt regarding your privacy or the processing of your personal data.
Should you be interested in activating a link to any of Stoneweg’s sites, you must notify this to Stoneweg and obtain Stoneweg’s express consent to activate such link. Stoneweg reserves the right to object to the activation of links to its website.
Stoneweg reminds users of legal age, who are responsible for minors, that it shall be their sole responsibility to determine which services and/or content are not appropriate for said minor.
Stoneweg informs you that there are computer programmes that allow you to filter and block access to certain content and services, so that you can determine to which Internet content and services minors should have access.
Stoneweg shall not be directly or subsidiarily liable for:
- The quality of the service, speed of access, or smooth functioning, nor shall it be liable for the availability of or continuity in the functioning of the Website.
- Damages that may be caused to the user’s equipment due to the use of the Website.
- Circumstances where a third party, in breach of the security measures in place, accesses the messages or uses them to spread computer viruses.
- Deficiencies and defects of all kinds relating to any content transmitted, disseminated, stored or made available.
- The legality, reliability and usefulness of the content transmitted by users via the use of the website or the services offered thereon, nor shall it be liable for its truthfulness or accuracy. Stoneweg does not control the use that users make of the Website, nor does it guarantee that they do so in accordance with the provisions of this Legal Notice.
By way of example but not limited thereto, users shall be responsible for:
- Any content entered by them, particularly for any data and information entered and sent to Stoneweg via the Website.
- Performing any kind of action that is unlawful, harmful to the rights of others, injurious and/or detrimental.
- The provision of inaccurate or incorrect data.
This Legal Notice is drafted in English and is subject to the Spanish legislation in force. In the event of disputes arising from the use of the services offered on the Website or its content, the parties, by accepting that set forth in this Legal Notice, shall submit to the competent Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid.
Stoneweg Spain S.L. (hereinafter referred to as, Stoneweg), in accordance with applicable legislation on the protection of personal data, informs users of the website www.stonewegliving.com (hereinafter referred to as, the Website) the Privacy and Data Protection Policy that it shall apply when processing any personal data voluntarily provided by the User upon accessing Stoneweg’s website.
The User, by providing Stoneweg with its personal data via the Website’s electronic forms or contact section and, where appropriate, by ticking the relevant acceptance box, expressly consents to the processing by Stoneweg Spain S.L. of such data in accordance with that set forth in this Privacy and Data Protection Policy and for the purposes expressed herein.
Stoneweg Spain S.L. informs users of the Website that their personal data may only be obtained for the purposes of its processing when it is adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the specific, explicit and lawful scope and purposes for which it was obtained. Such data shall be cancelled when it is no longer necessary or relevant for said purpose or when the owner so requests in the exercise of its right to erasure.
Stoneweg Spain S.L. expresses its commitment to comply at all times with the applicable legislation on data protection.
Any personal data provided shall be processed by Stoneweg and shall be used pursuant to the following information.
What personal data do we collect and what do we use it for?
- Data collected directly: via the voluntary completion of the contact form or when sending emails.
The table below provides detailed information about the processing of your personal data, including the following headings:
- Main purpose: to identify the purpose for which we need to collect your data, that is, the reason why we process your information.
- Capacity: the capacity in which we process your data is detailed.
- Time limits for data storing: the specific time limit for data storing or the criteria that determine said time limit are identified.
- Recipients: we identify, where appropriate, with whom we shall lawfully share your data.
- Rights of the persons concerned: we inform you about your rights as a person concerned in the processing of your personal data.
INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
|Data controller||Stoneweg Spain S.L.|
|Tax ID no. (N.I.F.): B66607508|
|Address: Paseo de la Castellana, 8 bajo Derecha, 28046 Madrid (Spain)|
|Telephone no.: +34 91 037 87 62|
|Purposes||· Contact form: to address requests for information requested via the contact form.|
|· Cookies: to produce statistics associated with the use of the Website, and to locate our offices and developments.|
|Capacity and storing||The basis for the processing of the data is the consent given by the user when checking the acceptance box.|
|The fields in the contact form marked with an asterisk (*) are considered mandatory fields to manage the form’s object. Should you decide not to complete said fields, we will not be able to address your request.|
|Recipients of international transfers||No transfers of the data collected via our website are envisaged.|
|Rights of the persons concerned||You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, portability, limitation or opposition by writing to the address detailed above.|
|The persons concerned are entitled to withdraw the consent given.|
|The persons concerned are entitled to complain to the Control Authority (namely, the Spanish Data Protection Agency: www.aepd.es).|
Users shall be solely responsible for the accuracy of the data provided to Stoneweg.
Stoneweg adopts the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data and to prevent their alteration, loss, and unauthorised processing or access, in light of current technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which it is exposed.
In no case shall Stoneweg modify the policies or practices to make them less effective as regards the protection of our customers’ personal data that have been previously stored, without the prior consent of the customer in question.
Last update: 17 July, 2019